Re: Slow Response through APCC

Jack Huerkamp

Joe,

It is not a W10 related fiasco.  It has to do with the recently updated software for the cameras.  The 10.7MP is causing the lag in the display.  When I changed to a higher resolution 16MP camera there was no lag.  I will have to alert the camera software programmers of the issue.

BTW, MallinCamSky, the camera control program was utilizing 14.6% of the 16% CPU usage with the 10.7MP camera running.  CPU usage was very low with the 16MP camera using the same camera control software.

The camera programmers will have to address the memory management issues with the 10.7MP camera.

Thank you for your quick response.

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp