Re: Slow Response through APCC

Jack Huerkamp

Ray,

It is most definitely the 10.7MP camera that is causing the problem.  When I hit the direction buttons in APCC, I hear the mount move and after 5+ seconds, the display catches up.  I changed to the 16MP camera and the movement on the screen was instantaneous.  There is something in the memory management in the 10.7 MP camera that is causing the lag.

The programmers for the camera software issued an update on the 18th.  Obviously there is an issue with the coding for this camera.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC.