From: ap-gto@... <ap-gto@...> on behalf of pnagy@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2018 7:03 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: ASCOM Driver Beta - v5.20.04

Just wanted to say that Park 5 works well. Will use this park position from now on.

Thanks Ray.

Peter

---In ap-gto@..., <groups3@...> wrote :

Hello all,

Here is new beta version of the AP V2 ASCOM driver. If you see any problems please report them here or to me via private email.

https://www.gralak.com/apdriver/AstroPhysics_V2_Setup_5.20.04.exe

Changes since v5.20.02:

V5.20.04 - 2018-Oct-01 Beta - Ray Gralak
- IMPROVEMENT - Park/Unpark positions will not change because of the new Park 5 position.
- Update documentation for various features, including Time synchronization options.
- Change wording of sync time during initialization.
- BUG FIX - Change RA/DEC AxisRates from 0-5, to -5-5 degrees/sec.

V5.20.03 - 2018-Sep-24 Beta - Ray Gralak
- NEW FEATURE - Added Park 5
- BUG FIX - Dec MoveAxis was always setting Rate=0
- Removed extra "PEC" label from the Handbox
- When Encoder tracking is enabled on encoder-equipped mounts, disable PEM Enable/Disable buttons, and hide PEM Record button

-Ray Gralak