From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:06 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Unpark Mach1

Well, I have the mount working now.  To make sure it was not the Laptop, I installed APCC and ACSOM V2 onto my old(er) laptop.  Same issue - could not connect and Unpark.

So I changed the Connection type from UDP to TCP, and it connected, Unparked, and Tracked.  I let it run for a short while, then Parked and powered off.  I changed the Connection type back to UDP and started again and it worked.

Could it be an issue with UDP having a hiccup?  But there is communication happening - Bytes Received and Bytes Sent go up.  Would it really matter which protocol I use anyway?  There does not seem too be much difference.  I understand the difference in terms of overhead and which is more robust.

I will run it for a few weeks and see if the issues comes up again.

Thanks
darrell