Re: USB (or Serial) vs Ethernet: Which is better or more reliable?

Christopher Erickson

Any chain is only as good as it's weakest link.

The best and most solid connection would be RS-232 from the servo controller to a real serial port on a PC.

Second best would probably be Ethernet.

Third would be USB.

Fourth would be WiFi.

-Christopher Erickson