Re: Trying the SkyX (how to connect to mount?)

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Yes, use the ASCOM driver not the one supplied in TSX.

Stuart

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 4:52 PM Ron Kramer ronkramer1957@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I did just manage to connect  ASCOM mount and then selecting  AP GTO V2 mount.
Is this the right way? I found it odd that the direct MACH1 link didn't work... but
no worries if this is ok. (ascom).

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 4:48 PM ronkramer1957@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Looking for a better planetarium program. (WWT) was outstanding, but now I added a rotator and I want to see my angle and control my cameras compostion.

Installed TheSkyX (serious).  Setup the mount, problem seems to be com port?

I have APCC running and mount is on com3.  I can't connect to it on com3.

I tried other virtual ports too. ?