Re: Can no longer connect to mount in The Sky 6 on my newer Win 10 laptop

Don Anderson

Hi Dale
I haven't updated any of the serial to USB adapter drivers. I could try that. I don't think they are the problem though since I can connect to the mount and operate it fine through Maxim DL on the problem Win10 machine. I do have an older Win 10 desk top machine that hasn't been subjected to windows update since last winter. I might try it to see if that works. If it does, it probably is a windows problem. I will try it when I get time. Fortunately I still have my main Win 7 machine and an old Dell laptop with Win XP that I can use. Will report back.
Thanks for the feed back.
Don