Re: Mach 1 Milestone – GearBox

Ron Kramer

Nothing to it and a great feature. I use them all the time in place of clutches. I RARELY loosen or tighten the clutches.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 8:21 PM darrellx@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi All

Tonight, I achieved another milestone with the Mach 1.  I used the Lever Assembly and disengaged the Worm Wheel for fine balancing.

It has taken a while for me to work up the courage for this.  The thought of it was quite daunting.

However, now that I have done it – EASY AS!  Nothing to it.  Its a brilliant system.

I realise I have not posed a question or raised a problem.  I hope it is not an issue posting my “successes” here.

Thanks

Darrell