Re: New file uploaded to ap-gto

Robert Berta

Roland,
I own both a 900 CP3 and a new 1100 CP4. And my club has a 1200 CP3.  I agree with your comments re: the performance of the 1100 mount. Plus the new features are big improvements.....having the Azimuth knobs on the South side of the scope makes it an easier reach with my 6" refractor....and the new clutches that can be disengaged make it much easier to balance the scope.  Still love the 900 but the 1100 is a huge improvement in many ways.
Still waiting on fix for wireless dropping its connection though....  ;-)     I am using a SkyFi which works perfectly so can wait until you get it figured out.