From: darrellx@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 5:22 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: APCC Questions

Thanks very much for the reponses.

- The "Convert Syncs to Recals" option is checked
- If I run AP Jog separately from Windows, it is good.
- The Laptop was purchased specifically for this purpose and only has Astro Apps loaded.
I only run APCC and AP V2 then load CdC.
It is an MSI Laptop with an i7 processor, 8GB RAM
Solid State HDD for the OS and Apps; 1 TB HDD for Data
Windows 10
All fully patched
- In Task Manager nothing out of the ordinary

I should also mention that I have purchase PEMPro and it will load and run fine from the APCC button.

I will try this again tonight.

Thanks