Re: APCC Questions

Darrell Betts

Thanks.  Thats what I suspected, but wanted to make sure before I started changing things.

So just to be sure, Page 132 of the APCC-ST manual - 5.14 Meridian Tab.  I start from here and work forward.  At this point, I was not going to set any Horizon Limits.  I realise the manual suggests I do.

Will there be a problem if I do the Meridian Limits first, and later if required I do any Horizon Limits? Or have no Horizon Limits at all?   I do all my observing in a Dome and I am always there - I do no remote work.

Thanks
Darrell