Re: Help! AP1200 issues at remote observatory

Dhaval

Hi Ray -

To answer your question about back up - APCC settings were restored from the APCC's backup directory, so I did not loose my settings - they were very much restored.

I can try re-creating a pointing model and see if things will be back to normal, however, at this point, with me being 300 miles away, I am very hesitant to do anything. Maybe, I will have to have my observatory manager be around when I run the pointing model.

I will ask the observatory manager to ensure the clutches locked, however, the fact that I was able to image one of the nights after the initial snafu tells me that everything else should be fine - but it does not hurt to recheck.

Thanks,
Dhaval