From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2018 3:27 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: First light with Mach1 - a query

I guess one side question out of my long-winded one that I'd be keen to see if there's an answer to is is there a
way to force the driver (or APCC or whatever) to accept an RCAL it thinks is too far out.

If in future I get into a weird situation where the mount is thinking its pointing somewhere its not, but the PA is
correct, and I trust the plate solve in SGP to do its thing (which I do), then I simply want it to accept what SGP says
without giving an error.

So just a temporary removal of the threshold (how?) or changing that RCAL to SYNC again (how?). What's the
best way using my SGP + AP driver (or APCC) combo?

Thanks,
Paul