Re: First light with Mach1 - a query

Paul

I guess one side question out of my long-winded one that I'd be keen to see if there's an answer to is is there a way to force the driver (or APCC or whatever)  to accept an RCAL it thinks is too far out.

If in future I get into a weird situation where the mount is thinking its pointing somewhere its not, but the PA is correct, and I trust the plate solve in SGP to do its thing (which I do), then I simply want it to accept what SGP says without giving an error.

So just a temporary removal of the threshold (how?) or changing that RCAL to SYNC again (how?). What's the best way using my SGP + AP driver (or APCC) combo?

Thanks,
Paul