SBD2V

Paul

Sorry. Yet another question.

I have a GSO RC8" scope with a Vixen bar on the base, and I got the SBD2V with my Mach1 to attach it to the DOVELM162. It feels solid enough, but looking down the end, I see the Vixen bar and the SBD2V are at different angles, and so it only holds it at the base of the angled side and with the bottom tip of the screw on the other side.

(I tried to take a picture … Vixen.jpg in the Files section).

As I said, it seems solid, and as you can see from the pic, I've added the safety screw to at least attempt to stop it if it slips.

But do you think this'll be fine?