Re: IC4628 (Prawn Nebula) - Good guiding at last

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Eduardo, that is beautiful!!!

Stuart

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 7:01 PM eoliveira@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi there,

I am very glad to share a link of an image that my friend Luiz Duczmal helped me to acquire by bringing his TakFSQ106 to my home observatory and by giving me some guidance (no pun intended) with my autoguiding. The image is the stack of 13 x 10min frames of Ha we managed to capture before the clouds rolled in. I was particularly happy that we did not miss a single frame and guiding was good throughout the session (except when target was already quite low) and the stars came out with very reasonable eccentricities. Thanks Rolando and all that shared with me some advice.

Regards,

Eduardo Oliveira.

https://xa.yimg.com/df/ap-gto/HDR.jpg?token=DP2tp-NsMzbdFr9Ee6bQ3BA_Z6ydaf3JjS1W-y2l6AQqV_c0aEnNox39vowYQNo2tEOjD2D-yXcF5qcLG8ashq8Wq7wMh_jFDkGAstYRAcTL04vCB5fA_IU2PD2A0XI_ylJnGECusLcNTivoHPE&type=download