Re: Velcro CP4 to Side of 1100GTO?

Michael Turner

All,

I keep a good stock of various sizes of the industrial strength in my Astro Bag, as well for around the house/yard use.
I use it to stick my RigRunner to the AP power supply.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Velcro+Brand+Industrial+Strength+Velcro&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AVelcro+Brand+Industrial+Strength+Velcro

One of my best uses is to hold down computer cables inside the case when I build a pc or server...

Michael

At 07:07 PM 7/31/2018, you wrote:

On 7/31/2018 9:54 PM, 'Joseph Zeglinski' J.Zeglinski@... [ap-gto]
wrote:
> There is also an Industrial Strength Velcro – made by 3M for one.

Indeed there is. I keep a roll of industrial-strength Velcro on hand at
all times, and use it for many things. I hold astronomy power bricks and
hand control boxes to bare plywood with it, with no fear of it letting go.

I would trust my GTO keypad to this Velcro. On bare plywood, not to
mention a painted metal surface. Not only are the hooks and loops
super-strong, the adhesive on the back also is super strong.

This is what I use:
< https://www.lowes.com/pd/VELCRO-2-in-Black-Roll-Fastener/1057453 >

REALLY good stuff!

--