From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 3:10 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] 1100GTO not holding polar alignment

I didn't see that until this morning. I will lock them down with the hex key from now on and test by trial and error how much torque they need.

Joe

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 12:02 PM, chris1011@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I don't know if there's much I can do with the azimuth adjustment parts though and that's where most of the movement is.

It's possible that you did not see my post about the two hex head set screws that tighten the azimuth axis. These screws can be tightened down to fix the azimuth in place. It's in a previous post from yesterday.