Re: Disengaging gears for fine balance

Michael Fulbright <mike.fulbright@...>

A forum interface with sticky posts at the top covering common questions would certainly be a welcome change from Yahoo.

Michael Fulbright

On 7/31/2018 5:03 PM, privatekey42@... [ap-gto] wrote:

Steve, I wasn't saying the info isn't there. There's plenty of great support docs, as Ray points out. I was just after some reassurance!! Basically since the axes were surprisingly - to me coming from an EQ6 -  stiff with only the clutches disengaged.

I do agree though that the Yahoo groups interface is clunky and a bit flakey e.g. my other question (separate thread) the initial question got posted twice for some reason.

Paul