Re: Comm errors when wireless to CP4

John Robbins

I don't know what an error would look like; maybe a command from PHD to move the mount? So far everything seems to work fine, and the mount guiding is impressive. But I get about 25 Comm Errors every time I use the mount. I've tried a new Ethernet cable, etc. I've tried UDT and it obviously works fine as it doesn't require a response from the mount.
So I should just live with the Comm Errors?
John

On Saturday, July 28, 2018 2:34 PM, "'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]" wrote:

> I was hoping for an answer, but not getting one, am hoping someone here might have
> a suggestion to cure this annoyance?

Although Ethernet is usually reliable, it is not 100% reliable. As long as you don't see consistent errors, then you shouldn't worry about an occasional non-response.

-Ray Gralak