From: ap-gto@... <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 1:23 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Question for SkySafari users

Ooops! Like always, the moment I ASK the question I figure it out. I needed Skysafari PLUS. Sorry for the noise.

Stuart

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 at 16:21, Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@... <mailto:stuart.j.heggie@...> > wrote:

I just downloaded it to my iPhone expecting to be able to control my AP900GTO / CP4 with my phone. I don't see anything remotely related to connecting to a telescope. Their website says it does it but then mentions two other products, SkyFi and Skywire that are not in the App store (Apple). Nice program for being outside I guess but the point was to control the scope. Help?

--

Stuart Heggie

http://www.stuartheggie.com/featured.html

--