Re: Remote AP observatory recommendations

Gregg Ruppel

Hi Chris:

I have attached a couple of PDFs relating to my experience AND YOUR HELP
automating a ProDome 10.  Please feel free to use any of the text or
pics (I probably have higher res pictures somewhere). I have since
retired to Tucson; I donated my dome to the local astronomy club in St.
Louis and sold the interfaces you built on CN.  Your book sounds like a
great idea and I'm looking forward to it.  I currently share a roll-off
roof observatory at Dark Sky New Mexico with 2 colleagues.

Clear skies,

Gregg
visit my astrophotography site:
www.greggsastronomy.com

On 7/27/2018 8:02 PM, 'Christopher Erickson'
christopher.k.erickson@gmail.com [ap-gto] wrote:

OPEN INVITATION AND REQUEST FOR PERSONAL OBSERVATORY PICTURES AND STORIES.
I have a lot of pictures of the insides and outsides of professional
observatories but I would like to include more pictures and "lessons
learned" stories from amateurs.
There won't be any money involved but you will receive full credit for
any of your pictures and/or stories that I end up using in the book.
summitkinetics at gmail dot com
or
christopher.k.erickson at gmail dot com
Thanks!