Re: Remote AP observatory recommendations

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Put me down for a copy Christopher!!!

Stuart

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 at 04:11, 'Christopher Erickson' christopher.k.erickson@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Boy, there is so much to say and so much information to provide!

A person could write a book about everything someone should know about designing, building, maintaining and automating reliable and effective observatories!

In fact someone is!

I am hoping to have it ready for publication next year.

22 chapters so far...

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Summit Kinetics