Re: Things that customers do that drive me nuts on CN

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

I'm similar to Antoine. As Ray said, CCDSoft5 was a great guider and it has been bundled into TSX.
Stuart

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 at 18:22, 'Antoine PAVLIN' antoine.pavlin@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I do use TheSkyX for everything : Planetarium, imaging, autoguiding, ….

Two night ago I was imaging for about 4 hours with a STT8300/APM107 F6.5/Mach1GTO setup, got on the autoguiding log of TheSkyX RA RMS error of 0.15px and DEC RMS error of 0.16px. My imaging scale was 1.6arcsec/px.

I cannot judge in absolute whether this is good or bad, but I never had any issue like erratic spikes, loss of guiding, unexpected jumps whatsoever since I’m using TheSkyXPro with this mount.

Clear skies

Antoine