Re: Things that customers do that drive me nuts on CN

Stephen Winston

An update from last night's imaging run - and it's good news :)

I gathered some more data on NGC7000, including doing an automated meridian flip using SGP.  The guide settings matched a lot of what has been recommended here: 2s exposures and MinMove of 0.40 on DEC.  The results look pretty good :)

One caveat being that imaging NGC7000 is basically straight up from my location when it crosses the meridian, and that has been my least problematic orientation for the mount.  I'll be repeating those guide settings tonight on M16 or M8 to see if it also has the same positive result.

Steve