Re: 1200 Coming--Need Advice

Wilson Beckett <wwbeckett@...>

"Hi Wilson, Was
thinking about your questions again today, and I kind of wonderedwhy
you went with the 1200GTO as the mount of choice?"

Hi Mark and Paul,

Thanks for the replies. I think I will buy the 48in. pier and look
into the polar scope situation when I contact AP. I had trouble
deciding whether to order the 900 or 1200 mount. I decided to go
with
the big boy because I do hope to one day go up in scopes, perhaps
'beyond' the likes of an AP 155, and I didn't want to have to wait
for
years to upgrade the mount. I may have bitten off more than I can
chew, but I look at this as my 'final' mount. So does my wife.

Regards,

Wilson Beckett