Re: Comm errors when wireless to CP4

robinandcurtis.clark@...

I also have the CP4 latest updates and also have a SKYFI box (older model. purchased 5 years ago), and use it with SkySafari 6 Pro on an iPad Pro. The SKYFI unit is completely reliable for me. I have never had a dropped connection to the mount when using it. However, the CP4 WiFi is unreliable for me. I can initially establish a connection to the mount, but the mount disconnects, sometimes after the first "goto" or perhaps an hour later. The only work-around I have found to re-establish a connection is to power cycle the CP4 and then reconnect. So for now I have given up using the CP4 WiFi with SkySafari until a fix has been identified.