Re: AP Keypad, sell it or not?

Mike Shade

Also, if you own a reflecting scope that needs collimation adjustments or checks, keypad is very useful. Plus if for some odd reason, your computer dies, you can still use the mount to some extent.

Keep the keypad, like a spare tire you will likely never need it but if you do, you will be pissed if you don't have one...

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution

In Defeat: Defiance

In Victory: Magnanimity

In Peace: Goodwill

Sir Winston Churchill

Vega, the brightest one, is now dropping towards the west. Can it be half

a year since I watched her April rising in the east? Low in the southwest

Antares blinks a sad farwell to fall...

Leslie Peltier, Starlight Nights

International Dark Sky Association: <http://www.darksky.org/> www.darksky.org