Re: Differences in DEC Ascom and APCC screens

Chiri� R�my

Howard, Ray,

thank you.. Understood, but all drivers are properly installed according to the recommandations : I paid attention to install the good Ascom AP V2 driver as you could see with the screen shots  joined in my several last mailing : Version 5.09.09.
I observed there is 2 different drivers : APPCC standard and APCC Pro. As I get the APCC Pro, I updated the good one.

That's what I can say so far....

Rémy

Le 9 mai 2018 à 12:33, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] a écrit :

Howard/Remy,

> First off, if I remember correctly from our remote session,
> you are not in the latest versions of either APCC or the
> driver.

If an older ASCOM driver is in use then this could also be an issue with the configuration of "." and "," if the meaning of these is reversed compared to here in the U.S.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro V3: http://www.ccdware.com