From: 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 10:51 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: Programming PEC for 1st time with PEMPro trial - comment and question

Hi Joe,

When a point fails it will not be shown in the graph but the log file will show a timestamp and error message.

The data points don’t have to line up at all, and local seeing including slow moving tube currents can produce unusual overlap patterns.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro V3:  http://www.ccdware.com