Older keypad version with CP4

Mike Shade

Was helping a fellow get his older (1994 maybe, it is one of the first ones) Mach-1 up and running.  He is running keypad version 4.12 but has a CP4 box.  Any reasons why this will not work properly?

And, as Arizona DOES NOT observe daylight savings time, set this setting to winter or summer?

We were having some degree of inaccuracy slewing across meridian, at this point I am putting this up to less than idea polar alignment...basically bore sighted on Polaris...

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution