From: 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 4:01 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] SIMULATION Run Playing back APCC logs

Hi Joe,

That's an interesting idea! I'll talk it over with AP to see if that might be a feature they would like to have.

A few years back I created an APCC Log analysis tool but the log format has changed enough that it is probably not useful anymore.

Best regards,

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro V3:  http://www.ccdware.com