Tracking too fast with GTO 1600 Mount

joepetrick9@...

All of a sudden the tracking on my GTO 1600 Mount is going too fast. It appears that the right ascension speed is too fast.  I could not figure it out so I reset the keypad thinking that would help but it did not. The speed set on the keypad shows on number 8 that it is sidereal so why it would not track at the right speed I do not know. Stars will move fully across my CCD image in approximately 10 or 15 seconds. If I set the number 8 on the keypad to stop then the stars appear to move the opposite direction and off the image in 10 or 15 seconds. I cannot figure this out. Can anyone help me as to if there's another setting for the sidereal rate that I'm missing.

Thanks,
Joe P