Re: Planetarium software recommendation (windows)

Hemant Hariyani

I use The SkyX. Works very well for me for imaging. Features like plate solve etc help a lot. For visual, I use SkySafari5 Pro and connect it to APCC on PC using a simple TCP<->COM bridge. Works flawlessly. I have also tried connecting SkySafari to TheSkyX TCP client. It works partially. I guess this is only supported for Paramount.

Regards
Hemant

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 9:39 PM, dragracingdan@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi, I was wondering what software AP users are using to control their mount through Windows. I'm using point to point wifi on a Mach1 with CP4 through my laptop.

Suggestions and experiences appreciated

Best,
Dan