From: Todd Gross <toddg@...>
To: <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2000 5:49 AM
Subject: [ap-gto] A/P Mount Reset Problems Continue.. Marge.. Help!

Okay, I switched cables, but did not do any of that fancy hard-wiring
some were suggesting. My A/P 600 GTO RESET three times in one hour
this morning. The battery was at 13volts when I measured it. Is there
anything I can get directly from A/P to cure this problem, or at least
reduce it w/o having to do some custom work? Is it definitely the
connections or is it possibly internal to the system itself, and it
may need servicing?

Todd Gross

Big Groups = big savings @ beMANY!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4112/5/_/3615/_/958643379/