From: ap-gto@... on behalf of Marj marj@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:58 PM
To: ap-gto@...; 'ap-ug@...'
Subject: [ap-gto] NEAIC and NEAF in one week!

Hello everyone,

Spring is struggling to find a foothold here this year and in many parts of the country. It is time to be inspired to get out with your scope and hone your imaging and processing skills.

We hope to see many of you at the NorthEast Astro Imaging Conference (NEAIC) April 19 and 20 (next Thurs and Fri) and the Northeast Astronomy Forum (NEAF) April 21-22 (Sat & Sun).

Stop by to see us at both venues. Roland, Marj, George, Howard and Karen will be there  and we’d love to show you a few new goodies that have been developed.

Who is planning to be there????

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc