From: Hector Santini hsantini01@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 7:31 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Cc: ap-ug@...
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] OT - Are most of the Yahoo Groups email systems Down ?

Hi,

For some reason I’m receiving the emails in the Junk Mail (not all). Don’t know criteria. Didn’t have any junk mail from the group before!

Héctor

On Apr 3, 2018, at 7:45 PM, 'Joseph Zeglinski' J.Zeglinski@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi,

    Please excuse this Group’s test, but - Except for the AP-UG Group, I haven’t received any other YAHOO Group email downloads since before Easter.
For example, I’m not even seeing any email posts from AP-GTO Group, and I know they are prolific ... last one was March 31st.

    It’s like some kind of Internet nuclear winter. I belong to over a dozen Yahoo Groups, and there has never been such a problem with any of them until this weekend. Is Yahoo having yet another problem, or about to go under?

    My other (non-YAHOO) emails,  going & coming from everywhere else,   are just fine.
Wonder if this AP-GTO test email copy is returned to my INBOX.

Thanks,
Joe