OT - Are most of the Yahoo Groups email systems Down ?

Joe Zeglinski

Hi,

    Please excuse this Group’s test, but - Except for the AP-UG Group, I haven’t received any other YAHOO Group email downloads since before Easter.
For example, I’m not even seeing any email posts from AP-GTO Group, and I know they are prolific ... last one was March 31st.

    It’s like some kind of Internet nuclear winter. I belong to over a dozen Yahoo Groups, and there has never been such a problem with any of them until this weekend. Is Yahoo having yet another problem, or about to go under?

    My other (non-YAHOO) emails,  going & coming from everywhere else,   are just fine.
Wonder if this AP-GTO test email copy is returned to my INBOX.

Thanks,
Joe