Re: Recommendations? Outdoor range extender?

Joe Zeglinski

Hi Stuart,

There may be other more modern offers, but I have been quite pleased with my HAWKING model “HOWABN1” wireless N-Type comms, universal Hi Gain Repeater. It has huge “banana thick” perpendicular antenna sticks, and its “Cow Bell” rugged enclosure is suitable for your conditions. This product is meant as a universal repeater between buildings, and outdoor car lots.

Got mine over a decade ago, at Tiger Direct in GTA, before they downsized to the web.
It is limited to N-type 300 mbps comms – but that gives it more range.

Joe Z.