From: ap-gto@... <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 9:33 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: Telegizmos Telescope Covers

What is the difference? The ones I have have a heavy cream colored exterior material and the silver reflective material on the inside. These are the ones advertised for 24/7 use for 5 years.....and that is how long I have had mine and they are like new.....no leak or degradation.

They also make a different version for light duty that has the silver material on the outside.