Re: SkySafari 6 -- Ipad -- GT 1100 connection tutorials

bill gates

Hey Don
Your a great guy, i'm so happy, it all came together when i put it in park 3, and port 23.
We are upgrading from our old Losmandy G11 gemini so all a bit strange and different .
It's still at home so far ( the new mount) didnt wont to mount the new AP GT1100 till we were ai fait with the keypad and Sky Safari  etc.
So its off to the Observatory to do the big swap over now. ( we run a small school Observatory) as volunteers
On the sunshine coast here in Queensland Australia so needed to get it all working properly and thanks to your input i'm more confident it will be working straight away.
Still have to polar align etc but that will be ok on the day (night)

Thanks Again Don
Clear skies