Re: Newbie Questions

Ron Kramer

I'm using two 21lb weights - one high one low. As I have a dual side by side saddle that weighs good amount - then a 127mm and 80mm apo's. Assorted electronics.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 1:35 PM, epdrehercl@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Since you have the 9 lb weights, I'll assume you have the stock CW bar.

I have a 35lb load on mine.  Three nines at the top, and a six pound "slider" for fine-tuning the balance.  I would try putting three somewhere in the middle and one very slightly lower than the trio, then go from there.  If you attain balance, start sliding the top one up in small increments and follow with the next one against it.  Each time you'll need to lower the bottom one a bit.  HTH