Re: Remote Desktop PC access on Ad Hoc Network

Joe Zeglinski

That’s good news.

    Everybody should also remember that the Display  option in TV options bar,  offers “optimization” for Quality, or for video refresh speed.
If the “client” screen starts stuttering, you should drop down from High Quality display to optimize for refresh speed instead.
The resolution still won’t look that much lower, but at least it will be steady.

    Also, of course, click the up arrow on the TV options bar to hide it most of the time, so you can see your top row desktop icons, or more of your astro apps.

    I suppose lowering display quality won’t make much difference since telescope control isn’t a movie, just sits on a constant display. But I thought I should give you a heads up on video quality vs. refresh bandwidth trade-offs.

Joe Z.