Re: Remote Desktop PC access on Ad Hoc Network

Micah Smith <micahlsmith@...>

This is what I'm working on

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018, 5:19 PM Wayne Hixson wayneh9026@... [ap-gto] <
ap-gto@...> wrote:

Lol! So you’ll have 3 separate sessions?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

On Saturday, March 17, 2018, 2:15 PM, Micah Smith micahlsmith@...
[ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I use remote desktop in Windows 10. I leave laptops out in the driveway
then come back inside and remote in to them over WiFi. I use 2 gb routers
to go from one side of the house to outside in the driveway on the other.

I use my msn account to log in to everything so remote connection from one
machine to the next is easy. While my images are shooting I transfer them
in to my desktop where I can get everything prepped.

I just started shooting from 3 scopes at once so this season is about to
get interesting

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018, 1:55 PM wayneh9026@... [ap-gto] <
ap-gto@...> wrote:

Hi Micah, thanks! I had read that Primaluce recommended against changing
login settings, but good to know it works. Might I ask what Remote Desktop
app you’re using, and if you’re remoting in from a PC or a Mac?

Thanks, Wayne