From: 'Greg Salyer' astronutcase@... [ap-gto]
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 8:38 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: Remote Desktop PC access on Ad Hoc Network

I didn't know there were two kinds of install. I did a fresh install. I was installing on a brand new computer. Looks like I've got some experiments to try. I'll totally remove the program then either install 12 followed by an upgrade to 13 or a fresh 13 this time looking for that two kinds of install option. Thanks for info. I'll give it a try tomorrow and tell you guys what happened.

Greg