Can you guys be of some help on my FF

Harley Davidson

I am sending George this link for his opinion but also thought some of you may be of help.

"Astro Physics 175 refractor Field Flattener possible issue"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD5ZSJMN0e8

This is a field flattener for my 175 f/8 refractor. The FF has never been used and has been in my home. In fact I never even put it on my scope yet to see how it fits. I got it out as I want to start using it. It appears to be on the very top of the glass and could be wiped right off but don't want to do something I shouldn't. Actually looks like finger print smudges???

Any thoughts? Thanks for your help.

tony