Re: Telegizmos Telescope Covers

REDIGER-LIZLOV Didier

I have thé 365 cover ( thé costly) from 2 years and I'm very satisfied.
For one weekend I leave ccd ans Electronic under....just with à little fan un 12V

Didier

Le 10 mars 2018 19:58, "Theodore Mickle tedmickle@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...> a écrit :

Wondering if anyone has experience using Telegizmos Telescope [and Tripod] covers – or any comparable telescope cover for outdoor use.

They come in a ‘standard’ size recommended for only a few months outdoor use, and their ‘premium’ model for long-term outdoor use.

My concern is not only for the telescope but my beloved AP 1100 and GP4 as well.

Thanks, Ted

Ted Mickle

Oklahoma City

From: <ap-gto@...> on behalf of "howard@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...>
Date: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 17:03
To: <ap-gto@...>
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Dec issue

Got it.  I'll need a bit of time to study it, but I'll be here a little while yet.