Re: Telegizmos Telescope Covers

MCDERMOTT MICHAEL <wildwood7711@...>

Here in the Midwest, wasps like to build nest under them. I actually had these pests build a nest on my American Flag, can you believe that! Mahogany Wasps are the worst. Use caution when removing them. Mostly if not used for a few days.

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 1:30 PM, "'Jack Huerkamp' mallincamusa@... [ap-gto]" wrote:

Ted,

I, too, had a cover made to cover my Lunt 152 and VRC-10 on AP1600 mount.  I place a small light bulb behind the counterweights to help dry out the humidity and that appears to work well.

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp
Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC.
38388 Pine Street
Pearl River, LA 70452
985-863-2165 (Home)
985-445-5063 (Mobile)
mallincamusa@...
www.mallincamusa.com

From: gto@...> on behalf of "howard@... [ap-gto]" gto@...>
Date: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 17:03
To: gto@...>
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Dec issue

Got it.  I'll need a bit of time to study it, but I'll be here a little while yet.