Re: Telegizmos Telescope Covers

Ted Mickle

Kent,

Thanks for your response.

I have a 115 APO refractor and a 260mm Mak-Cass for the AP1100; I would love to have a set up I don’t have to set up/break down each session, and the Telegizmos 365 looks like it might be the perfect way to go.

We’re in a similar climate zone; have you had any difficulty with condensation, etc.?  I’m also considering purchasing the tripod cover as well for maximal protection.

Ted

Ted Mickle

tedmickle@...

Cell/Text: 405 464-9589

From: <ap-gto@...> on behalf of "Kent Kirkley kgkirkley@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...>
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 13:23
To: <ap-gto@...>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Telegizmos Telescope Covers

Ted

Yes they are excellent.
I had them make a custom one for my AP160 and RCOS 12.5 RC on my AP1200GTO mount.
They are a heavy coated material.

--

Kent Kirkley

Dallas, TX 75205

214.526.0103 (Home)

214.802.9377 (Cell)

If you want to get a hold of me, please text or email as talking is currently difficult.

From: <ap-gto@...> on behalf of "howard@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...>
Date: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 17:03
To: <ap-gto@...>
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Dec issue

Got it. I'll need a bit of time to study it, but I'll be here a little while yet.