Re: Telegizmos Telescope Covers

Jack Huerkamp

Steve,

I agree with using something to pad sharp edges.  I had my wife sew two large beach towels together and I caver the scopes with this before placing the TeleGizmo cover over them.

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC.

38388 Pine Street

Pearl River, LA 70452

985-863-2165 (Home)

985-445-5063 (Mobile)

mallincamusa@...

www.mallincamusa.com

From: <ap-gto@...> on behalf of "howard@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...>
Date: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 17:03
To: <ap-gto@...>
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Dec issue

Got it.  I'll need a bit of time to study it, but I'll be here a little while yet.